[Harp-L] And while I'm name dropping: Jelly Roll and Billy Gibson

Upon the recommendation of a list poster I listened to and downloaded Jelly Roll Johnson's new CD from the iTunes music store: Clean, mellifluous, dextrous, and engaging! And a few weeks ago Billy showed up all enthusiastic at jam I play at with the house band: pure verve and enormously generous energy. He really galvanized the joint. He wasn't too busy to send an email thank you either: Good people. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues