[Harp-L] Sad News

It is with profound sorrow that I inform the list that our dear friend
and brother Paul Messinger lost his son Jacob last week.

I first got to know Jacob well at Augusta about eight or ten years ago.
Jacob was a soulful young man with an effervescent personality just like
his Dad.

Paul gave me permission to share this sad news with Harp-L,
and is very grateful to those in our harmonica community who have
already reached out to he & his family with prayers and good wishes.

I know he would not mind if folks feel like they want to express their
sympathies etc.
Paul's e-mail address is:	 Paul@xxxxxxxx

There will be a service for Jacob in Chapel Hill, NC this Saturday.

Kindest and best regards,
Bill Hunneke