Re: [Harp-L] diatonic tablature for the chromatic scale

Remarkably well done job. Not only do they do the job, they look nice too.

Now nobody has any excuse for being unable to convert musical notation into
harmonica tablature. Diatonic or chromatic -- of chromatic diatonic.

Takes all the busywork out of the task.

Phil Lloyd