Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic harp tabs

Most of the tabs that I have seen deal with tunes.
Most scale studies come from  other
instruments. Robert Bofiglio has scale studies I
believe but I'm not sure if they are tabbed.
It seems like developing reading skills would
be something to think about. It would free you
up to the whole musical universe.

Emile Diggs D'Amico

>>> gary hilt <sobertogod1@xxxxxxxxx> 06/04/08 08:59 AM >>>
I have looked and looked for tabs for scales with a chromatic harp and cant find any. Its very difficult to use scales and modes from an audio.
Is there any place i can get chromatic tabs for chromatic NOT diatonic harps????            Thanks  gary

Gary L. Hilt

    Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.