[Harp-L] Jelly Roll's new CD

Thanks to P.T. Gazell for letting us know about Kirk "Jelly Roll" Johnson's new CD. His first CDs is one of my favorite albums, harmonica or otherwise. I recommend it to just about anyone I talk to about music. So, this is much anticipated and much appreciated.

Jelly Roll is one of those people who just plays right. I listen to him, and it's spiritual.

BTW, I love this line from PT:

"It seems to me that his approach, tone, and musical sensibility are what most harmonica players think, and or, wish they sounded like. "

It really sums up how I feel when I listen to him--Jelly Roll just has it.

Again, thanks to PT for posting this.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () `----'