[Harp-L] Hering Blues Harps for Parts or Re-Tune

I acquired some Hering Blues harmonicas and pulled out the ones I could fix
with my very limited abilities. I have 4 key of G's, a key of C and a key of
D. The G's need tuning and the C and D have a broken read in blow 5. I
believe that all the tuning issues are on the blow side. I thought I might
be able to swap plates to get one in tune out of two but no such luck. If
you can use these for parts or have the skills to fix them I will send them
to you for $10 shipped. They are pretty clean other than the tuning and reed
issues. Let me know if you are interested. First come first served.

Derwood