[Harp-L] More cool and tasty stuff for your ears...

Warren Bee put up a link to Pandora the other day. I've been listening for a couple of years and still love it. My "Juke Radio" station always gets me jumpin'!

Here's a different take of music programming: https://www.reciva.com/

The cool thing about Reciva is that, unlike Pandora (which comes from "nowhere"), Reciva comes from local sources everywhere. There are over 11,470 stations from 276 locations and 65 genres from all over the world. There are 99 blues stations alone!

Enjoy!

Thomjon

Thomjon Borges

Borges Creative
Results-driven graphic design

6 Mountain Road
Princeton, MA 01541
p:  978-464-2791
f:  866-233-8497
thomjon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.borgescreative.com

NOTICE: The contents of this email and its attachments contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, which is for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments of the contained information is strictly prohibited and that the documents should be returned to the sender immediately. If you have received this email in error, please notify me at borgescreative.com immediately.