Re: [Harp-L] MARK Ford

jarett yuknalis wrote:
Recently viewed Mark Ford's appreciation of the harmonica when player with lack of security was allowed to roam onto stage and met the underside of Marks boot.Mr. Ford please take a chill pill please,your audience already knows you can play,its your security's fault that a fan is now standing beside you with harp in hand,make the best of it,you blew it big time.
No YOU blew it big time. Stay the hell off the stage. I am not interested in seeing you. I didn't come to see you. If you had done that to me, I would have had you busted.

-LM