Re: [Harp-L] TV series with harmonica
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] TV series with harmonica
- From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:41:09 -0000
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=dShO7Zm+dcubNT2TSmdshI3oKXR/kZBp0xAyHm+Ucy6bd4LRz+EgqA1B5qff5jyXP8ASSQlC7vC4jau4gtmTTwzTRiMYpvN9d2FVwXJEkBeN8Oty8zXVtHwi3UeBlkYf;
- Sender: notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
> Another TV series with harp is some of the earlier episodes
> of "Gunsmoke". More than likely Tommy Morgan on the chromatic.
If you really want to be impressed with how prolific a harmonica player
can be, visit Tommy's site and look at his film, television, and
recording credits. Amazing.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and