[Harp-L] missed the IBC boat

. . . . dang dang, double dawg dang ! I didn't open
the
Harp-L mail until today and the Bill Hines-Dane Paul
IBC
Blues Cruise Van had already launched. I would have
been all over that in a New York minute, faster than a
speeding bullet,quicker then stink on stichk, in the
blink of an i,
before you could say,"I'll meet you in Harrisburg", I
would have been there.
 Would have been a real cool time, guess I'll just
have to wait for the boys to return for the report.
"Dang", I say as I kick the dirt and walk away, but
then I smile as I think of the great time they'll
have.

Reach

Looking for last minute shopping deals?