[Harp-L] Horizontal scrolling

Hey, Guys(and Gals),
I've "lurked" here for quite some time but haven't really posted much.
But, now I have to ask a question that has bugged me for a long time.
*
_Non-Harmonica!!

_*How the heck can I straighten out this horizontal scrolling thing on my end?

In other words, is there a way, on my end, as the receiver, to reformat a post so I don't have to keep scrolling sideways?

I apologize for raising a non-harmonica issue, but it's puzzled me for too long now and it would be a lot easier to focus on the harmonica aspect if there is a way for me to do this.

Thanks
littlebill
*
*