[Harp-L] Harp Movies (I'm Not There)

Last night, I finally got to see the new Bob Dylan movie, I'm Not There.  Of
course there is harmonica throughout the soundtrack, and you can also see
Christian Bale playing some harp as he plays an early version of Dylan
(circa '61-63).  However, the best and most striking harmonica in the movie
was in the only footage of the real Dylan, in the last shot of the movie.
It's an archival performance of "Mr. Tambourine Man" in which Bob takes an
extremely long and beautiful harmonica solo, and the camera is zoomed way up
on his face and the instrument.  In fact, you only hear the solo, not any of
the lyrics, but the song is still totally recognizable.  I now embark upon a
fevered quest to find the full version of this performance; if anyone knows
the date or venue, that would be a big help.

--
Jonathan Metts