[Harp-L] Philadelphia - Howard Levy Workshop

Hi Folks,

Howard Levy has asked me to help arrange a harmonica workshop in Philadelphia. It is tentatively scheduled for Sunday March 23rd @ 4PM at the World Cafe Live. Cost would be in the $30 range for the 1.5 hour workshop and would include admission to the show later that evening. I am trying to get a feel for how many people might attend this event. If you are interested wold you please respond offline.

Thanks,

Jason