[Harp-L] Re: Rugged Pocket Harmonica

Thanks for the input on small cases for harmonicas.  I actually use the leather cases that come with many of the Seydels. http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Products/701
I have a similar case made out of fake leather from a Hering Free Blues.  I like these cases because they keep out the lint and keys.  My question, is really what is the best, toughest harmonica for packing around in a flimsy case like this.  As I said, so far I like the Suzuki Harpmaster for packing around.  I have some nicer harps but I don't want to subject them to such abuse.
Save hundreds on an Unsecured Loan - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifTGL8xYpXaxwzjYDHJ1T2DbWklhO0gxQuYoOjaNxSWK3kek/