Re: [Harp-L] Rugged Pocket Harmonica

"jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx" <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I often carry harmonicas in my pocket. I have discovered that this is not always a great idea. The plastic box is to big and the leather pouch does not protect against squashing.

the plastic cases that golden melodies come in (or at least used to) are the best i've ever found for pocket use. they are just basrely bigger than the harp that goes in them, and do a good job of protecting the harp from being squashed and keeping pocket lint out. they are an odd shape (trapezoidal), however, and i've had to file off a bit of the back corners of special 20's to get them to fit. well worth it, though.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West