From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 12:16 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Rugged Pocket Harmonica

I often carry harmonicas in my pocket.  I have discovered that this is
not always a great idea.  The plastic box is to big and the leather
pouch does not protect against squashing.  Some harmonicas just don't
work well (I am looking at you Marine Band . . .just kidding I could
never stay mad at you) for this application.  What harmonicas do you all
find most durable for packing around?  I am leaning towards the Suzuki
Harpmaster.  It is cheap, sounds pretty good and seems to have a sturdy
cover.  What do you all think?

Wjombat
http://fromthedarkvillage.blogspot.com/