[Harp-L] Re: TV series with harmonica

My Name Is Earl  -- Tommy Morgan (I'm pretty sure)
Roseanne -- John Popper and Juke Logan
The Waltons -- Tommy Morgan
According To Jim -- Jim Belushi
George Lopez tv show -- Lee Oskar
Welcome Back Kotter -- John Sebastian Jr.

>From Tommy Morgan's website:
"Tommy Morgan is the most unique harmonica player in the recording industry today.
He recently celebrated 50 years as a recording musician in Hollywood (first "session" in September 1950 with the Andrews
Sisters for Decca Records).  Long time first call in the studio recording industry, he has played on over 7000 sessions,
recording for motion pictures, television, records, CDs and commercials.

With reruns throughout the world of the long running television series Green Acres, Sanford and Son, The Waltons, The
Rockford Files, The Dukes of Hazard, The Newhart Show and China Beach, performances on hit records Good
Vibrations (The Beach Boys), Rainy Days and Mondays (The Carpenters), He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother (The
Hollies) and others, as well as a solo appearance on The Academy Awards 2000 television broadcast (estimated audience
one billion), his harmonica playing has been heard by more people than any other player in history."
http://www.tmorganharmonica.com/bio.html

Doesn't he look a little like Charlie Musselwhite?

Shockley