[Harp-L] RE: Harp Movies

I once saw a b grade western comedy with Sidney Pointier call 'Buck and the
Preacher'.
I remember being blown away with the base harmonica in the sound track and
combed the credits for the player. I saw Sonny Terry in the credits and
assumed it was him. I was very impressed with this as he was my favorite
player at the time.  Now looking at the details I find out that it was
actually Don Brooks playing the Base Harp. It is funny the assumptions we
can live with for years. I don't even know now how good the playing is, its
been so long. Would love see the movie again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068323

Chris Canning