[Harp-L] London/Winchester England Blues/Harp?

I'm heading to IBM's Hursley Labs about 70 miles south of London (in
Winchester I believe?) next week, getting there late Monday night Feb
4th and departing on Saturday morning Feb 9th. I'll check Danny's list
of course, but if there are any other blues or harp related events,
shows, venues that I should check out please let me know off-list. I'll
be hanging out with a co-worker who plays some blues guitar so he'll
show me around some.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA