Re: [Harp-L] Re:More SJ you tube

Sonny, I just gotta say it  dude. I checked out the U Tube thing that was on
the list yesterday, I think it  was, of you playin' with Rocky? (I'm not sure
who it was) At first I was  thinkin' "I can play like that" and then I really
listened. Your licks were very  solid, and the tone was killer coming from
your amp. It seemed like it was a  little more amp than you really needed, but I
understand you were trying it out  in a club setting. I found myself thinking
about the licks later on in the  evening, so you really caught my attention.
You can rip dude.

       I'm being honest here when I say this,  I need to quit comparing
myself to the very fine players that put up video's  here and just listen. There's
a bunch of us that can really rip here on this  list, and I aint too old to
learn a thing or two, so it will behoove me to put  my ego aside and open my
mind up to listen to players like you and some others  and cop your licks. That's
right, I'm gonna cop your  licks
dude...............Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

          Thanx for the  inspiration
                 Randy
              BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 1/27/2008 9:17:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,