[Harp-L] International Blues Challange Memphis

Thanks for the responses Denise, Bobby, Gus, and Ian.
I now have basis for planning my listening schedule.
My wife and I will try to hear as many of you as
possible Fri. evening.  Yes, we can support "a wife of
a harmonica player" Ian, sorry to hear you cannot make
it.  So don't be surprised if a Mississippi harmonica
player stops and talks with you.
Evey year it is a good time.
A big thanks for the kind words Smokey Joe hope to see
and hear you again at SPAH St. Louis.
Mike

Looking for last minute shopping deals?