RE: [Harp-L] harp movies

Chris,

One that my Dad recorded off the TV many years ago sticks in my memory;
(1936)  (as Borrah Minevitch and His Rascals)   .... Harmonica Ensemble in "One in a Million" with some great footage of their comedy-musical routines. It involves an Olympic ice skater and a Bavarian Harmonica band. I have the VHS that he recorded for me. I looked it up at www.IMDb.com
I'm sure there are more on there.

Mark

www.MarkPanfil.com
www.BuffaloBluegrass.com