Re: [Harp-L] Invitation to all Harp-l'ers

Hello Todd, I checked out your website just a minute  ago. I clicked on the
harmonica fixits thing that was on there and read about  embossing. I'm an old
blues player (semi old anyway) and what you and I do  musically is a little
different, but your tips and overall harmonica  talk was rewarding for me to
read. I finally understand how to emboss now  and I'm going to try it on an old A
Special 20 I have, so wish me luck. I'm  going to gap it afterwards too. I
guess you pretty much have to gap a harp  after you emboss it anyway.

        Thanx for the site brother  harper.

               Randy
           BiscuitBoy  Blues

In a message dated 1/24/2008 11:22:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,