[Harp-L] Another Call for a Tutor - Canberra Australia

It seems to be a popular topic at the moment....

  I have got 6 blues-oriented harpers plus two folk harpers that have at least a year's experience (i.e they are not beginners and already know the 2 draw is always broken) that can't track down a tutor in Australia's bush capital.

  Anybody got any suggestions for instructors? We are currently working in jam groups of between 2 and 6, but feel the need for external inputs to help us maintain the progress.

  Thanks
  Maka

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.