Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Drops by at NAMM, & Other News

Brendan,

 Thank YOU for a great NAMM report.....and what a remarkable show it turned
out to be for HARMONICA....Having YOU, Tom Ball, Madcat and Maret,,,let's us
all rest assured we were represented WELL to the rest of the Music
world.....

Heck....if we can't get STEVIE out to SPAH.....there's also NAMM!!!!,-)
Nice work.....

Best,
Rob Paparozzi
 www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats