[Harp-L] Bobby Darin blowing (challenge)

I took the challenge to mean come up with a well known musician playing another instrument as badly as most musicians sound when they attempt the harmonica.
If I am correct the Little Charlie clip doesn't count because both Estrin and Baty play well on each others instruments.
Try Rick Danko's excuciating fiddle playing on this notorious clip!He was a fine artist who should have left his fiddle in it's case!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQEmOF9w6xw
L.G