[Harp-L] MD/VA/PA/DC/WVA Harp Players

Looking for local players intersted in the Harmonica Players Organization of Frederick.  We are located in Frederick, MD and are focused on teaching, learning, jamming, and having fun.  We have been holding meetings since August and things are going great!  We have had special guests Mark Hummel and James Harman and are scheduling future evnts with Dennis Gruenling, Steve Guyger, Annie Raines, and Adam Gussow.

If you are intersted in learning more about our club, please e-mail me.

Bryan Lyburn
blyburn@xxxxxxxxxxx