[Harp-L] Re:Chuck Gurney

I am sorry you two had a misunderstanding, but I would not endorse Chuck if
he were not as honest as I know he is. I have sent him over 100 elements, and
if  he says, it just can't be brought up, or the fine wire is broken and it is
shot,  no matter what I paid I just say, keep it for parts. If he said it was
low  z on the description I would believe him. If it was recent and you have
the  item number, I would be happy to read it and email you offlist as how I
would  have taken what he says. I have gotten elements at 1 ohm, dead in the
water, with correct codes. When you see how intricate the Green Bullet site
shows an element taken apart, that is what Chuck does if needed, cleans any
rust, does what he can, and will give you an Honest answer as to whether it can
work or not. The 99C is the most common low Z element, I have the transformers
 from Shure that will make them exactly high Z like a strong CM. However,
they  are a crapshoot, most are too sharp, but I have two that I just built for
sale that are as strong with ridiculous tone that are as good as my strongest
10/10 99h86 white label CR's, all from the 50's.