[Harp-L] Black CR

Hey Y'all,

Got my smokin' blackie from Chuck..aka..._fulobluz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:fulobluz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)  the  other day. It's now living in my nice gray JT-30.
This old black  beauty was going 150 mph even before it was installed. Very
straight, clean  looking 99G86 clocking in a bit over 1,400 ohms. This  element
sounds soooo tough all across the register. Chuck  really goes the extra mile
for us with these elements. Consider the  above when looking at these elements
on ebay, etc. It's a crap shoot at  best. Now all the guess work has been
taken care of by our comrade a' da  blues. It's your hard earned money. You get
what you pay for. Shoot 'em an  email. It's my gratitude that compels me to
write this. I'm getting nothing for  my words.

All the best to you my friends,

Mike