[Harp-L] Shaker Madcat Microphone bass response.

G'day all,

               I have a question about finger microphones. I love my shaker
madcat and I have always used finger microphones. The sonic flexibility they
offer is awesome. The holy grail for me is finding a set up where I can get
great acoustic sounds and hot electric sounds just by varing my hands and
mouth (and attitude). I feel I have made great inroads towards this but the
sticking point to me is the poor bass response on the small aperture madcat.
I have read alittle about the Honker. Are there any others. Any one else
going down this path.

Thanks in advance Chris Canning. Melb Aus.