Re: [Harp-L] Boss OC-3 Octave pedal

Jason Ricci explains his rig on the following video:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8z1Hhhg1ZY>
he also mentions why you'll want an AC-2 for the compression thingy.

Harp on
Ralf

Sonny22@xxxxxxx schrieb:
Hi,

Was curious to see if anyone owns the OC-3 or has tried it and what their thoughts about it are. I'm looking into buying one both for the octave effect and sort of a compressor/preamp type thing. My mic is an EV-RE10...and the amp being a Blues Jr. modified for harp w/a vintage Jensen P12R...if that makes any difference.
Also, a very elementary question, but since I'm just begining w/effects, I'm wondering...how do you run the mic through two effect pedals into the amp at the same time? In my case, it would be the OC-3 and the DD-3 delay.

Thank You,

Austin Shifflett