[Harp-L] Re:The real McCoy

Message: 12
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:50:51 EST
From: BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Any West Virginians?
To: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

How 'bout Kentucky?? I'm living in upstate New York right now but the
bluegrass state is home to me. Far's I know they's a bunch of harp players from
Kentucky too. There's even a Hatfield that plays a mean harp in Lexington where
I'm from. So I guess the Hatfields and McCoys can feud right on.

Rodney Hatfield can rip it up pretty good.

                  Randy
               Biscuitboy Blues

Too much-you mean Charlie McCoy is from the famous fueding WVA clan? That'd make a "real McCoy," right?

-Glenn Weiser