[Harp-L] Re: Going to NY

How about any good harp players and/or bands worth
checking out playing this weekend (Fri thru Sunday) in
NYC?  I searched a little online, but there are so
many bands and venues, I don't have the time to find
everything.  I'm taking the train, so I'll only be
able to travel using public transportation.

Thanks,

Chris Sprankle

http://www.myspace.com/chrissprankle

--- Christopher Sprankle <crsprankle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm headed to NYC on Fri-Sunday.  Anybody know of
> any
> blues jams in NYC on the weekend?  I already know
> about Scotland Yard in Hoboken on Saturday.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris Sprankle
>
> http://www.myspace.com/chrissprankle

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs