Re: [Harp-L] Mixing and Mastering advice...

In a message dated 1/15/2008 7:20:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Ken Deifik
writes:
Did I  mention that at every stage of the recording you should not say
you're  done until it's something you would want to listen to a whole lot -
and  not just because you're on it?

Ron replies:
Ken, where can i find some info on your last CD - what it's like, where it
can be purchased, etc.?

The collection is called "Music For Small Audience"

You can hear parts of it and order it at http://www.HarmonicaGuitar.com. If the cart isn't working, please let me know. Or if you prefer, just email me offlist with your address and I'll get one right out to you.

If you do order from the website please note that there's a box in the cart marked "Discount Code". Just type the word 'harp', without the quotes, into that box and you'll get two bucks off your purchase. If you order by emailing me you'll get the same discount.

This goes for Harp-ler who is so inclined.

Ken