[Harp-L] Gigs in China?

After two and a half years in the process, the good Lord has made a way for us to adopt a year-old Chinese girl. We're overjoyed!

I ain't no spring Chicken; it's like starting all over again. But we feel we've really been lead to do this, in our lives, our faith.

There's so many children in this world who need a home, who want to be loved. If there's any question I can answer, or any help I can offer to anyone in this matter, don't hesitate to e-mail me. I would be more than happy to speak with you.

As part of the adoption process, our family will spend two-plus weeks in Guangzhou, China. We're still waiting for our final travel arrangements which will let us know when we'll be traveling. Couple of months, perhaps.

So I'm thinking… two weeks in China, eh?

Harp content, here it comes: are there places to play in Guangzhou? Little clubs or cafés? Step in for half an hour, lay out some acoustic stuff… you know. Just something to do while we're waiting for "Gotcha Day", the day we meet our daughter.

Any help is appreciated.

God bless y'all!

Ray.
--