[Harp-L] Good amp tech in Denver

Just a heads up for all the Ellers in the Denver area...  I took a couple of
my vintage amps to Glen at Mars Amp repair, and he did outstanding work at a
what I thought was a very fair price.  The guy knows and loves vintage
gear.  His shop is near Sante Fe and Oxford (I think that that is in
Englewood)

Also, there is an old guy who has a junk/antique shop at the corner of
Tennyson and 39th av. in NW Denver.  His name is Al, he  is 80 years old and
made his living with tubes and tube testers (very cool guy to talk to), and
he has a whole wall full of old NOS and used tubes in the shop.  I found
some gems in there.  But be prepared for a thick cloud of cigar smoke...

I have no affiliation with either of these enterprises, but I was happy to
find them and thought I'd share it with the list.

-Spec20