  From: Chris Bauer
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 11:17 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Greetings harp-l'ers!

  I've been out of the list for awhile...but now I'm back.  Just wanted to say hello to anyone who might be lurking about on the list.  I'm sure I've bumped into many of you at the various harmonica events around the US in the past couple of years.

    Some of you know I was in LA for a couple of years.  Well, we're back east now and getting ourselves setup in Yardley PA.

    Hope everyone is well!

    CB

  Chris Bauer
  Jazz Harmonica Artist