[Harp-L] Hering at the NAMM Show

The NAMM Show is an international music instruments trade show which is held every January in Anaheim, CA. It is a convention where music instrument manufacturers show their products to music store owners and music instrument distributors. Unfortunately, it is not open to the public. You have to be a NAMM member (or a member of the press) to get in.

Most harmonica companies have a booths at the the NAMM Show. I will be demonstrating Hering harmonicas at the Hering booth (Hall E - booth # 1364). I will be there all four days (January 17 thru 20) and will be giving demonstrations at 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM each day.

I’m looking forward to checking out Pat Missin, Tom Ball, Phil Wiggins, and any other harmonica player that might show up.

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.madcatmusic.net