[Harp-L] Diaphragm vibrato
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Diaphragm vibrato
- From: Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:32:12 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200801081916.m08JFrDM029895@harp-l.com>
- References: <200801081916.m08JFrDM029895@harp-l.com>
If you can do throat vibrato already, you will notice your diaphragm
bouncing up and down, then just take the glottal stop out of it and
you have diaphragm vibrato.
There is only one month before my San Francisco-Palo Alto Seminar;
these and all other types of vibrato will be covered as well as
phrasing, rhythm, tone, speed playing, scales, arpeggios, dynamics,
corner switching, how to practice, finding a harmonica coach, etc.
If interested, give me an email.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and