[Harp-L] Re: drums/no drums in band

Patrick Hazell wrote:
  "One more band line-up I recommend, harp with stand-up acoustic bass and either acoustic piano (best) or electric guitar. "

  Hey Patrick, that's very encouraging for me.  I got into harp to play with my two sons - upright bass and guitar (acoustic and electric).  We mainly just 12 bar blues jam, but have recently started working up a couple of songs to play together.  Its encouraging to hear that others think that what we have is a viable combo.  Its just a pity the harp player is such a weak link!

  Cheers
  Maka

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.