[Harp-L] new to group

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I just recently began playing the harmonica again, I started playing as a kid then got away from it, so I'm starting over again and trying to learn to play blues. It's been a lot of fun. I also do metalworking and machining as a hobby so I've had fun making some new combs for my harmonicas out of brass as well as doing some electroplating on the covers.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and I look forward to the conversations.

Chris
http://builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...