[Harp-L] Reed file

For those looking for harmonica repair tools, I highly recommend the toolkit from Richard Sleigh. It is available from his site

http://www.customharmonicas.com/richard_sleigh_product_pricing.html

The kit includes two files, an excellent reed scraper, and two reed lifters. The last items in particular make it far easier to support reeds whilst tuning.

I wish that I had had this kit years ago when I first starting fiddling with harmonicas. All players should at least be able to tune their instruments. Richard's tool make this a straightforward process.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.harmonicatunes.com