[Harp-L] Re: Wes West

Come to London and see Wes Weston and his band play at Ain't Nothin But... The Blues Bar! He plays there with his four-piece, the Bluesonics (He also has a big band called, er, Big Rhythm). Ain't Nothin But... is in the centre of town and he plays there every month. He also appears with Big Joe Louis, The Big Town Playboys, among other things.

Wes also customises Marine Bands. Many top players in the UK play his instruments. I can forward details to anyone interested. Contact me off list.

http://www.aintnothinbut.co.uk/
http://www.bigjoelouis.com/
http://www.bigtownplayboys.com/

You may find some downloadable mp3s and info on these bands at:
http://www.movinmusic.co.uk/

Enjoy!

Dave Shannon