Re: Re: [Harp-L] Questions of a technical nature

Joe Leone wrote:
> The other day, I happened to be reading an April 1970 copy of
> Guitar Player and there was an add for A guitar. The picture
> was of a good looking young guy with shaved head and a small
> goatee & moustache. In the background was the Golden Gate bridge.
> At the bottom was the name Tim Moyer. Is that you?

Uh, no.  1970, are you sure about that?  There's a singer-songwriter
from the west coast named Tim Moyer (http://www.timmoyer.com/), but I
don't think he's old enough.  His debut CD was in 1999.

In 1970, I was 12 years old, and had never been to San Francisco, nor
played the guitar.  I'm not bald.

-tim