Re: Re: [Harp-L] Questions of a technical nature
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Re: [Harp-L] Questions of a technical nature
- From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:11:20 -0000
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=tEtsf0uCU4PhqPl+3ew0XF4G+dKMy6KYhxZtJd0UUnNzIJwDc1Ray0bFI+CVLbkCF2BfAuQhXHK4CnldR0AXn0q044MVyqQirll/YHoDzHmNVBCu5sy+88xsDZxmcUdA;
- Sender: notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Joe Leone wrote:
> The other day, I happened to be reading an April 1970 copy of
> Guitar Player and there was an add for A guitar. The picture
> was of a good looking young guy with shaved head and a small
> goatee & moustache. In the background was the Golden Gate bridge.
> At the bottom was the name Tim Moyer. Is that you?
Uh, no. 1970, are you sure about that? There's a singer-songwriter
from the west coast named Tim Moyer (http://www.timmoyer.com/), but I
don't think he's old enough. His debut CD was in 1999.
In 1970, I was 12 years old, and had never been to San Francisco, nor
played the guitar. I'm not bald.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and