Re: Re: [Harp-L] Questions of a technical nature

Tim Moyer - Working Man's Harps <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know if I answered all your questions, Garry.

[great description of how to use it, answering all my questions, deleted]

These devices want the cleanest signal they can get, so my Digitech Vocalizer, Boss OC-2 octave pedal, and Digitech Synth Wah envelope filter go ahead of the preamp. Everything else -- digital effects unit, equalizer -- go behind it.
Finally, I add clean volume by running the output into a solid state amplifier.

alright. in my case, all of these are one unit, my rp250, so my current mic>wireless>rp250>art>PA chain is the right one. at home i run it into a keyboard amp for clean volume.

thanks very much for your help. this is just what i needed.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.