Re: Re: [Harp-L] Questions of a technical nature

Tim Moyer <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The secret is to find the right combination(s) of input level
(gain), tube/solid state blend and output level to drive whatever
your final amplification source is going to be.  I generally set

wow.  i just posted a question, only to find that tim has already
answered it in the time it took me to ask.  this list is amazing
sometimes.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West