[Harp-L] Little Walter and Rock and Roll Hall of fame

I emailed the rock and roll hall of fame after Walter was inducted as a sideman stating my opinion that he should have been inducted as a band leader, what follows is the response, with the name of the sender omitted for privacy reasons.

"Agreed!  The Sideman category is done by
a committee to which I am not privy.  I was surprised when I was told
and, yes, he could easily be a Performer Inductee.  Having said that, I
am thrilled that he is being recognized.

Thank you for your comments.

President

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum

One Key Plaza

Cleveland Ohio 44114

216-515-1204 Fax: 216-515-1971

______@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.rockhall.com"
Walter Joyce

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect