[Harp-L] Harptime @ 3MB Update

Hello and a Happy New Year to all! My retail and venue project is still
moving forward ever so slowly. The latest challenge has been a $17,000 bill
to meet fire code/public assembly specs. Our actual formal grand opening
will now happen in early March but before then I will start with the
Thursday night electric Blues events and Sunday acoustic events. My retail
area should be up and running by the end of the month.

Bob Cohen is almost ready to unveil the new 3MB website he has designed. I
look forward to seeing his work on the SPAH site soon as well!

I am now talking with Sonny Jr. to plan a one day seminar in Feb/March time
frame. Any input from NY area folks as to level of interest and what you
would like to have him focus on will help. He has his acoustic side (Sonny
Terry style) and his electric chops to share. We will either lean one way or
the other or perhaps have a combo event. Definitely will be a one
day/evening affair either way.

Please note that Harptime @ 3MB Music will be located in Smithtown NY (on
Long Island) I am looking forward to being a place of destination for metro
NY harp players for both shows and sales of harmonicas. Soon I will be
stocking up on Seydels as they will be my featured line in addition to
Hohner and Lee Oskar. Any other harp related vendors should start to contact
me now if interested in working with me. Cumberland Cases is already on my
to-do list.

Warren Bee