[Harp-L] Breaking Through the Wall

Will,

All of your goals are achievable.  You just need to
get focused.

If I were in your shoes I would rush out and buy a
spiral notebook, one of those 70-pages, and I'd start
writing to myself.

I'd begin with the who shebang.  Lay it all out in
detail.  Write out what you want to do, and how you're
going to get it done.

Then I'd see where the strongest interest lies and
what is affordable at this point in time.  What
instruments are at hand.  What could you do on New
Years Day without spending a dime?  If you have a C
harp in a drawer that might be the place to focus.

I'd set up a time schedule.  See what the family
demands are and how much time belongs to you.

Give your goals numbers and arrange them according to
priority.  Lock it in and don't turn away until you've
achieved what you've set out to do.

Then go to number two and do the same thing.

Remember that the learning curve starts dropping off
after about 15 minutes.  An athlete competing in the
broad jump goes through the entire affair in his mind
before he actually does it.  You can do the same
thing.  I don't know how old you are or what you do
for a living, but you may have the opportunity to
think each session through before you start.

Just some ideas.

Scott

72 de Scott/n7net
Alaska QRP 698
FISTS 8879 CC 1637
SKCC 1964
OMISS 4282
QRP ARC1 #12567
The Society of Wireless Pioneers #5706-TA

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs