[Harp-L] Madcat’s Cosmic Navigators Reunion

Madcat's Cosmic Navigators will be getting together once again.
The group is made up of:
Peter Madcat Ruth - harmonica / guitar / ukulele / jawharp / pennywhistle / vocals
Muruga Bookvich - drums / percussion / accordion / guitar / vocals
Perry Robinson - clarinet
Richard Smith - bass

Madcat's Cosmic Navigators play Swampy, Rootsy, Bluesy Folksy, World- music with a Jazzy Twist.

Our first gig was at the Buckeye State Harmonica Festival on April 19, 2002. Our second gig was at Farmfest in Johannesburg, Michigan on August 8, 2003.

On March 18, 2008 we will play in concert at the Firefly Club in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also plan to do some recording during this reunion. Big fun...

Peter Madcat Ruth
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net